EXPERIENCE THE RIVETER
Our female-forward workspaces and community platform are a movement in ambition. Designed for women and their advocates and built for business and impact. Enjoy a free one-day pass and experience what your workday could be like as a full time member of The Riveter. If you like it, we’d love for you to take a permanent seat at our table.
Full members enjoy the benefits of:
- Professional development curriculum from industry luminaries
- Founder support groups, mentoring, business coaching, and childcare partnerships
- Pop-up shops, weekly all-member gatherings, and social issue events
- All the standard workspace amenities, uniquely curated from our members, local and women-owned businesses
- Beautiful spaces with a generous mix of floating and dedicated desks, conference rooms, mothers' rooms, and private and social gathering space
- Wellness programming like meditation, yoga, mat Pilates, and ClassPass partnerships
Seattle Capitol Hill
Urban loft space in the heart of Seattle's most vibrant neighborhood.
With a rich history of industry and entrepreneurship, our flagship space is two floors of private offices, community space, floating and dedicated desks, private spaces and conference rooms.
In the heart of Seattle high tech and art with sunset views of South Lake Union and the Seattle skyline.
On the edge of one of Seattle’s most popular nature paths, the Burke-Gilman trail, and Lake Union. The Riveter welcomes members with expansive waterfront views and an easy walk to amazing coffee shops, breweries and restaurants.
West Los Angeles
At the center of everything
Our West Los Angeles space combines flexible access and a rich community. Creative spaces, event spaces, a mothers’ room, and living room-style vignettes are designed for the way women and advocates work. An outdoor deck, a beautiful photo-ready kitchen, weekly meditation and easy parking are all within strolling distance of the up-and-coming neighborhood of West LA.
Marina Del Rey
At the edge of progress
Work where casual beachside strolls and seaside promenades meet a burgeoning tech scene. Sidewalks, bike paths and 19 marinas stretch along Marina del Rey's harbor's edge.
Collaboration meets convenience
Easily accessible from downtown and the surrounding neighborhoods with plenty of free parking, The Riveter designed the 14,000 sf space to serve the Eastside's offsite workers, small businesses, and entrepreneurs.